The Blue House in Bishop
A Romantic Suspense novel
A broken soldier with a past, a doctor with a secret, an ex-cop with a mission, and a mysterious woman must fight a drug lord and the FBI to find justice.
After an accident, ex-Special Forces Capt Duke Wilcox is forced to recover in the house of his old college roommate, Sunil. Haunted by his failed mission and failed marriage, Duke has lost his trust in women and yearns for a chance to redeem himself.
Indian Police Inspector Alisha Raj has a passion for bringing criminals to justice. After leaving the police force with a broken heart, she agrees to an “arranged marriage” with Sunil. But it is an unusual proposal; Sunil asks Alisha to pretend to be his fiancée to please his dying mother.
Alisha comes to Bishop to leave her past behind, only to fall hopelessly in love with Duke. But she is engaged to Sunil, whose mother is expected to arrive any day. The attraction seems mutual, but Duke’s troubled past prevents him from opening his heart.
Everything changes when a mysterious woman shows up with a baby, seeking Sunil’s help.
But is this woman who she claims to be? Why is the FBI after her? And how is she involved with a Colombian Drug lord?
A story of loyalty, camaraderie, and friendship, The Blue House in Bishop brings four strangers together in a fight for survival.
Buy it on AMAZON
What Others Are Saying...
- "Brilliant! ... Expertly plotted,beautifully written, fast paced, with characters who leap out of the page andtake residence in your heart, staying there long after the book is finished.Another wonderful story from this very talented author." ~ RenitaD'Silva, Author
- "Emotionallygripping...intense and intriguing ... entertaining andstimulating" ~ Devika Fernando, Author
- "The book would make areally good film with visual descriptions and plenty of sub-plots alongside themain romance. Well done!" Becky Packer, Author
- "Gripping page-turner..." Ruchi Singh, Author
- "What a thriller! Kept me on the edge!" Ruchira Khanna, Author